brianriv

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
My Webpage

I would like to say hello to everyone and thankyou. I have been reading through many of your threads and have found them extremely helpfull. All of your topics and advice have been invaluable. I have just started my first tank ever. The link above will take you to a pic of it Thanks again.l

Thankyou. Well its the second day and they seem to like the tank. They have
found hiding places. I am glad I found out about the world of fish :D

Welcome brianriv,
Your tank looks great - perfect size to start on too. Do more reading here before you add more fish and you should do fine. :D

ALASKA

Hi brianriv :D

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

I'll be looking forward to reading your posts. :thumbs:

:hi:

nice tank u got i do know think ive seen a Micky Mouse Platy in nz do u have some pic of it or them

bikiegirl

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Patrick333 I know it looks kinda plane without a backing. I am going to get Black paper to put as back so it brings out the colors of the fish and scenery. And Bikegirl I will try my best to get a pic for you of mine. My digital camera isn't the best but if i can't capture a good image i will find one somewhere and place a link for you. There really awsome fish i think. Very colorful. The 6 i have are 3 orange and 2 yellow and 1 blue. They all have a black designs toward there tail that look like Micky Mouses' head.

Just visited your webpage.......looks great!

Welcome! You will love it here! :hi:

Most reactions

Back