Newbie In The Forum :)

Bluebird

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Roberta, and I am new to your lovely forum :) I have recently set up a lovely new aquarium for my purty male betta fish. I had intended to upload some pics, but it seems the usb cord for my camera is missing in action :unsure: As soon as I find it..lol..I will share some pictures. I also picked up another male betta the other day....he was very sad and decrepit looking, so I am hoping to turn him around and give him a lovely new life. I am a 37 year old mother of two boys, soon to be 19 and 14. I have 1 dog, 1 cat, 1 crested gecko, and 4 cornsnakes, and 1 california kingsnake. I also have a beautiful blue crayfish. I work at an animal clinic in Northern Ontario. I am very eagerly awaiting spring...I miss my Harley :rolleyes: I look forward to getting to know you all!

Hi! My name is Roberta, and I am new to your lovely forum :) I have recently set up a lovely new aquarium for my purty male betta fish. I had intended to upload some pics, but it seems the usb cord for my camera is missing in action :unsure: As soon as I find it..lol..I will share some pictures. I also picked up another male betta the other day....he was very sad and decrepit looking, so I am hoping to turn him around and give him a lovely new life. I am a 37 year old mother of two boys, soon to be 19 and 14. I have 1 dog, 1 cat, 1 crested gecko, and 4 cornsnakes, and 1 california kingsnake. I also have a beautiful blue crayfish. I work at an animal clinic in Northern Ontario. I am very eagerly awaiting spring...I miss my Harley :rolleyes: I look forward to getting to know you all!

welcome do u keep the bettas together

Oh no...I am setting up a new aquarium for my newest one :)

I am have a heck of a time trying to upload an avatar from photobucket..lol

Oh no...I am setting up a new aquarium for my newest one :)

I am have a heck of a time trying to upload an avatar from photobucket..lol

can u see my pic im having same prob

Bingo!..lol...I got it..thanks! Nice to meet you all :)

Most reactions

Back