New to this forum, but not new to the hobby!

How old is he? I love their personalities... Ive become friends with a giant puffer fish at our aquarium, everytime he sees me he comes right up to the glass! Its adorable, but its been a few years since ive been able to get out to that aquarium cause of the pandemic so Idk how he's doing 😞
I've had him for about a year or so. Yeah, they've very gentle animals! Very personable, very cute!

In the past I've kept reefs and a macro tank or two, but lately I've been drifting towards FOWLRs. Mainly just because I'm living in an apartment where I can't hook an RODI unit up, and buying jugs of distilled was getting expensive, even on my pico tanks.

I read through a bit of your reef thread, and it looks awesome! I'm strongly considering picking up a Lifegard 4 gallon tank and setting it up with a clown goby and some softies on my desk. Yellow Clown Gobies are just so, so fun! I may go to a store today and look at tanks, lol!
Thanks!

I would try to aim for a 10G+ for a yellow clown goby. Even though they are small, they still need some room for exploration. ;)

Plus, the larger the tank, the easier the parameters are to keep stable. :D

How old is he? I love their personalities... Ive become friends with a giant puffer fish at our aquarium, everytime he sees me he comes right up to the glass! Its adorable, but its been a few years since ive been able to get out to that aquarium cause of the pandemic so Idk how he's doing 😞
Mbu Puffer?

Thanks!

I would try to aim for a 10G+ for a yellow clown goby. Even though they are small, they still need some room for exploration. ;)

Plus, the larger the tank, the easier the parameters are to keep stable. :D
Ah, not one for keeping fish in picos, I see! We'll have to agree to disagree on that one, but to each their own! :)

Bigger tanks are definitely more stable! Just got back from the LFS. New thread to come.

i dont think so... it was saltwater fully
Does it look like this?
1633733255250.png

Ah, not one for keeping fish in picos, I see! We'll have to agree to disagree on that one, but to each their own! :)

Bigger tanks are definitely more stable! Just got back from the LFS. New thread to come.
Not a big fan of picos, but to eat his own. :) I'll keep my eye out for the thread!

Most reactions

Back