New to the forum

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Welcome, tank is looking good. What do you mean by poorly composed lava rock?

Here is day one, I just didn't really like the placement. I also messed up with the plants and ended up with a couple untrue aquatics which were an impulse buy so they had to go too.
IMG_3088.jpg

Here is day one, I just didn't really like the placement. I also messed up with the plants and ended up with a couple untrue aquatics which were an impulse buy so they had to go too.
View attachment 98277
@Munroco maybe he means in an artistic or aesthetic way? Like "I think that painting has a poor composition because all of the objects on the table are too far apart."
Just a guess.

EDIT...
Whoops, I got all excited about learning how to tag people that I didn't see that he answered your question. Thanks a lot, @PheonixKingZ, now I look like a geek!

what's a childhood?
I don't think I had one of them. Started work when I was 8, don't remember much before that.

Great tank! Love your style and the plants! If you're thinking about getting plates or other livebearers for that stunning tank, check out my livebearer videos on my youtube channel called "Lazarus the fish boy"! You might learn a few things!
Link bellow:
Checkout my youtube channel!

Great tank! Love your style and the plants! If you're thinking about getting plates or other livebearers for that stunning tank, check out my livebearer videos on my youtube channel called "Lazarus the fish boy"! You might learn a few things!
Link bellow:
Checkout my youtube channel!
Hey, this dude is from Australia to! Did you have a happy childhood? (I’m just kidding, lol)

Welcome to the forum!

Hey, I am also from Melbourne! Where did you buy your fish? I buy mine at Coburg Aquarium.
So far I have collected my suppplies from Nature Aquariums in Mont Albert, they have a good range of livestock, plants, hardscape and Mentone Aquarium who also have some notable display tanks and a lot of livestock. As for stocking I will only be putting more Cardinal Tetras in this one.

@Munroco maybe he means in an artistic or aesthetic way? Like "I think that painting has a poor composition because all of the objects on the table are too far apart."
Just a guess.
That's exactly what I meant.

Tank has had some algae flare up since I rearranged everything, I've cut a few hours off the lighting, trimmed down some algae affected hairgrass and val and done a 50% water change, fingers crossed.

Most reactions

Back