New To The Forum

Kanester

Reaction score
Hi. Im new to the forum and have been in to fish for years. im 25 and have just brought myself a new 110L tank after having a 60L tank. Iv just had mollies give birth so im the proud owner if babie mollies. I have a 60L tank at present sitting un-used but unable to make up my mind weather to use it as a breeding tank or a tropical/cold water set up. Does anyone know a place to sell the babies or is it just better to give them away to friends and the fish shop?

Just wanted to introduce myself.

Thanks.

:hi:
It is worth asking your local fish shop if they would be willing to buy them but the chances are they would rehome them but not give any money for them.

Wasnt that bothered about selling them. just worried that if they breed like made im stuck with them all :)

:lol:
Most shops would be happy to take them off you, just give them a ring first to check that it's ok.

Hey Kanester :) welcome

I used to have Mollies ... new babies every month or so for me ... I couldn't keep up :lol:

Hello and welcome to the forum. :hi:

If you are seriously interested in breeding, take a look at this thread, particularly post 7 by Tolak.

Cheers Guys. I have also got a topic on swim bladder if anyone could help?

Most reactions

Back