New Thai Plakat!!

KageBunshin

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Yesterday i went to the swapmeet with my cousin and found a 1 gallon glass fish bowl for 2 bucks! So I to buy it and a new fish. So I went to my Thai LFS and saw they had a new shipment of thai plakats. So i decided to get one. This guy is pretty huge, these pictures dont do him justice. His body is twice as big as my red CT. Here are some Pix.

plakat5.jpg

plakat4.jpg

plakat2.jpg

plakat1.jpg

Thanks for looking. I know hes not fancy shmancy but I like him!

cool i like the second picture a real evil eye like don't mess with me kind of look its were the light shine in it but make him look real mean fish......... :D :rofl:

Edit he look like my old boy and he has spawned a few siblings

LOL, maybe he's half crown, half giant, and half plakat... that would make him 1.5 Giant crown plakat. :crazy:

J/K

I want go get more java fern to spice up his home a littlebit more, thanks for the comments.

PS
I decided to get a plakat after BKK's thailand fish market post with all those nice plakats.

He's lovely. Looks a lot like my big plakat Spazz (RIP), the father and grandfather of my spawns. He's just a beautiful fish, enjoy him.

cation said:
He's lovely. Looks a lot like my big plakat Spazz (RIP), the father and grandfather of my spawns. He's just a beautiful fish, enjoy him.
Thanks Cation, your new plakat also looks very pretty! Sorry to hear about Spazz :byebye:

Wow he does look super mean flaring away at your crowntail :lol:

He's lovely though, great find

Most reactions

Back