New Tank!

What is your obsession with age? I'm 19, turning 20 in August. I don't see what this has to do with anything.

EVERYONE JUST BE QUIET. THIS THREAD WAS TO COMMENT AND GIVE ADVICEON MY TANK...

Sorry, but i had to let that off :D

Bret

Yeah, the tanks going fine. it sayed at 26 all night last night so i think it will be ok... the foil boards are retaining the heat. So i added the rather glum looking female. She colour up straight away and searched for food :D

Bret

Nope, it stayed at 27 till around 7PM yesterday then dropped to 26 and stayed at it till around now :) i know in the winter ill need a heater, but ill have them by then :)

Bret

What a long thread, aquaking you are just digging yourself a bigger hole. Learn to keep it shut. Breeding bettas i want to try that.

cool

sean

Betta5, read read and read. If you feel ready in a few months i could supply you a pair if i get a spawn :)

Bret

I know i have done nothing but read for like ages i am in the middle of setting up a 5 us gallon tank. I am in the UK but it only had the US gallons on it. Its for a male. I have 3 females. I would like to breed too it would be so fun. I have reared loads of livebarers not exactly impressive i know. They practicaly raised themselves. I just fed them changes their water and gave them light.

Sean

Most reactions

Back