New Tank Pics

djultimate

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Well i recently re-homed my Angel fish as he was getting rather big for the tank i have , i havent got the room for a larger tank at the moment, was sad to see him go :sad:.

I have gone back to livebearers now, a group of platys, i have also planted the tank and added 10 assasin snails hoping that they will keep any pesky snails under control as my previous planted tanks just end up being eaten :crazy:

Tank Shots

f_2ui0t4avixqm_d2804cb.jpg

f_2ui0t4avixpm_cd6ca0e.jpg

f_2ui0t4avixom_9a62ac3.jpg

f_2ui0t4avixnm_504a475.jpg

f_2ui0t4avixmm_c1a4669.jpg

Time For A Strawberry !

f_2rwssoy1geqm_156bf92.jpg

f_2rwssoy1gepm_4bad771.jpg

f_2rwssoy1genm_b20de92.jpg

f_2o2iakxqclkm_66109c8.jpg

f_2mrervabbchm_c66b86b.jpg

The assassin's !

f_1j4elq7f7swm_3fe9544.jpg

Looks nice :)

I must say i've never tried strawberries, maybe get some tomorrow and try one (hmm i can eat the rest with cream lol)

Try some banana, i've had success with it especially with my variety of loaches

Not fully up on all the plants you have, most look like mine and they grow real fast, will look great in a month or two for sure

Tony

Looks nice :)

I must say i've never tried strawberries, maybe get some tomorrow and try one (hmm i can eat the rest with cream lol)

Try some banana, i've had success with it especially with my variety of loaches

Not fully up on all the plants you have, most look like mine and they grow real fast, will look great in a month or two for sure

Tony

thanks for the reply, i'll have to give banana a try, knowing my plecs they will eat it lol

looks good, you do have some non aquatic plants in the tank though, which will rot in time causing ammonia spikes. The 2 either side of the cucumber in the first pic and then theres one far right on pic 1. Also pic 2 on the far right is non aquatic.

looks nice i like strawberries myself
i feed my fish them as well also
par boiled potato and carrot and
i am sure i heard somewhere you
can feed them broccoli but i
would remover the non aquatic plants
when they start to go

looks good, you do have some non aquatic plants in the tank though, which will rot in time causing ammonia spikes. The 2 either side of the cucumber in the first pic and then theres one far right on pic 1. Also pic 2 on the far right is non aquatic.

Thanks for all the comments,
as for the plants, i wasnt aware the ones in question arent aquatic :crazy: , why do lfs sell them as aquatic plants ? , i have removed the one's mentioned.

Most reactions

Back