new tank layouts!! yet agin

One_Trick_Pony

Steals the show
Reaction score
here we go!!

10ee6fad.jpg

fe855b1d.jpg

hopefully will have plants arrivng this week and then all will be good!

otp

Very nice OTP - I like you fist tank ! :cool: But your other one is nice as well :)

I believe they are indeed. He also has some Rummy Noses, but I also believe he knows about Angles & Neons as a combo ;)

:wub: Gupp/Neon tank it looks like. Gorgeous. Your plants and wood look so natural too. I cant stay in this forum for long, get me too jelous, lol :rofl:

thanx guys and thus far i have no probs between angels and noenes due to small siz of nagesl, my girlfriedns dad has neones and angesl togetrhe no botehr, they have been together sicne they were samll so i am hoping things will be the same!

Both those tanks are great. Love how the plants and bogwood look, very natural and those male guppies are just gorgeous. :thumbs:

forgot to ask, how many gallons for each tank.?

Lovely tanks - what have you got in them? I mean I can see angels and neons and guppies but I think there's more. The combination of plants and decor is realy effective. Realy brings out the bright colors.

ok the larger tnak conitues: neone angels gold rams, and firehead tetras and panda cories

the smalelr cardinals, guppies, silvertips, otos, and panda cories

i love the way you have the wood laid out. looks great. :thumbs:

can't wait to see them with more plants.

Most reactions

Back