New Tank #DreamTank

JakeKPO

Reaction score
Hello all so below is a Fluval Spec 5 Gallon Freshwater Aquarium It is my dream nano tank I love the look of it and my betta dose too let me know what I can do to make. Look better
D78FEFF7-1ED1-4929-9A86-34A573F1A4E7.jpeg

Hello all so below is a Fluval Spec 5 Gallon Freshwater Aquarium It is my dream nano tank I love the look of it and my betta dose too let me know what I can do to make. Look betterView attachment 106383
It looks good! Maybe add some floating plants?

I have one of those tanks; I love it. Pricy and hard to find on sale but a good solid tank.
Super bright lights.

You need a picture on the back and a Water Sprite plant to float on the surface.

I have a tank with white gravel too but I have read that it can cause stress for the fish. Suppose to be too bright for them. My betta seems to be doing fine though. Live plants would be nice instead of plastic. Plastic is known to tear a bettas tail. Very pretty betta. :)

I agree with everyone... A background and some live plants would really make the tank look stunning... I personally like black backgrounds. I think green plants really "pop" against a black background. Nice looking tank and a very pretty fish! :)

Nice tank!

I love the look, but the lid is a pain in the neck to remove/put in.

As some live plants, a black background, and some different color substrate. That’s my advice. White gravel can stress out fish. ;)

Nice tank!

I love the look, but the lid is a pain in the neck to remove/put in.

As some live plants, a black background, and some different color substrate. That’s my advice. White gravel can stress out fish. ;)
I keep the lid on to keep the betta from jumping out thankfully i dont really worry about her umping but better safe than sorry and i like it because it keeps most particles from the air out besides the huge hole in it

Most reactions

Back