New Tank Arriving On Friday

degsod

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Just been told that there is a tank arriving on Friday at the office and it will be one of my duties to look after it. Aparrantly it is hexaganol and tall and has got some coldwater fish in it. Other than that I know nothing!!!!

I was thinking the same thing, we wil have to see what's in it. As for size I believe that it is about 6' tall but I wont know until Friday when it arrives.

Depending on the size get some Longear Sunfish IMO. COLDWATER FTW

The only problem with them is that they can grow up to 9", the tank we are getting is probably not very big in terms of surface area, if it is like the one I saw in aquahome recently it will be about 6' tall and about 10" accross at its widest point. Will find out on Friday when it arrives.

Ok, tank is coming next week now, I have been to see it today, it is 6' tall and about 18" accross, it has 4 small goldfish and 4 small silver Koi. The person that is selling it is going to get a pond so the plan is that we take it as it is and when he get the pond we are going to give him the fish back and then go tropical!!!!

I will get piccies when we pick it up

MY work is fish lol, i work at an LFS, i'm also a youth work support assistant

Needless to say i prefer my days at the LFS :shifty:

MY work is fish lol, i work at an LFS, i'm also a youth work support assistant

Needless to say i prefer my days at the LFS :shifty:

Cool, my job is computer support and installation which was also my hobby, now we are gettingthe tank at work it is like I have died and gone to heaven lol

Most reactions

Back