New Tank Anyone

I didnt get any tanks but i did some petco and walmart gift cards but i need to take care of my birds first becuase they are sitting on three eggs and I am going to upgrade their cage while i have the money and then with whats left i am thinking about trying to get another betta tank set up (like a 1-3 gallon). I am not sure yet though. I will let you know!

You guys are lucky for getting laptops becuase that is what i wanted but didnt get one. Well that is not what Christmas is about, its about the birth of Jesus Christ!

Well i hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Have a great day!

Wow you guys (well, most of you) are lucky! I didn't get anything fish related or money :( But I need it for my new 5.5 gallon invertebrate tank I am setting up :D

Yup! I got the same thing as mommyof2bettas. A 10 gallon with everything but the heater, I can't wait to get it set up!

bought myself xmas gift.

new 29 gallon, High, for my angelfish.
new filter.
going to get an air pump and all that good stuff in a few mintues.

and the boyfriend bought me an needlenose. eeek!

You mean Santa comes for grown ups?

I bought myself a second hand 2ft tank on Ebay a couple of weeks ago, does that count? And my hubby bought me some fish, 3 of which subsequently died, and I'm now treating my 180g tank for columnaris. Ho ho bloody ho.

I considered a 3 foot long 30 gallon... but decided against it.

I figure, "Why do that? I could be leaving, and should be, for college in about two years. No use setting up another one when my parents detest the two I already have."

But I totally pimped out my current tank.
New lighting, New c02, new plants, new fish. It's gooood.

I got a new German Blue Ram, it's about __________ this long and so cute! Now I just have to figure out if it's a male or female so I can go get it a friend :D

Most reactions

Back