New Tank Anyone

richchappy

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Right then, Who got a tank for christmas lol....
If so what are you planning on doing with it.??
I got a Fluval Duo 8000 125l tank. Its got the filter and heater already in it and i am cycling it as we speak. I also got a big piece of bog wood that is also soaking. Planning on having the bog wood as the main focal poitn and quite a lot of plants. Also got Flora Base substrate so the plants should do well :)
What are your plans
Rich

i got a jewel 180 bowfront.Came with everything.Its based on ancient ruins.On the left there will be the ruins and plants and on the right there will be rocks and plants dotted round them.I set mine up first thing :shifty:

Nope. PSP & a Laptop for me. Plenty of money though, off to spend it tommorow.. so don't rule out the possibility of me getting another tank! :)

Nope, but I am angling for a 225G tank advertised in craigslist. Just waiting for a call back. very... patiently...

i got a early fish tank 36g which i got like 2 months ago it was for xmas tho just early and i got ipod video and laptop for xmas but hoefully getting some money of my nan and granpa so i can get some more fish or ornaments or new tank (i need a new tank so most likely)

i got a early fish tank 36g which i got like 2 months ago it was for xmas tho just early and i got ipod video and laptop for xmas but hoefully getting some money of my nan and granpa so i can get some more fish or ornaments or new tank (i need a new tank so most likely)

Yeah that's what I am doing. I am useing the money that I got from my nana and papa plus gift cards and money that I got for my report card( Oh getting all A's is very grand) I got for Christmas to get new tanks, and stuff.

Nope, no space for another one anyways. Got some games and a book instead. I would've gotten a Wii.. if they weren't sold out everywhere. Also getting myself an iPod Nano on Boxing Day tomorrow.

Most reactions

Back