New Sump Place And Pluming!

garybuk

Fish Addict
Reaction score
So after haveing bit of trubble with me sump! me and my mate been doing abit of work hear and there! now ended up with this!
pretty happy :D with the result so far! only finshed it few hour ago! so not 100% finshed!

1a8b0c322533.jpg
( sump in cubard :D with reactors in back ground)

229207428b7a.jpg
(plankton reactor)

b4a5b586a0a9.jpg
( messy one but shows the plumbing)

the other reactor is going be plankton too

i have 4 others the other 2 are going be produceing brine shrimp!! then the spare too will probley sell !!!

still to do is drill a hole ware the pipe goes in to the cubard so i can open and shut my door!

fit skimmer,uv ect ect ... and tidy up the wires!!!

and the sump runs pretty dam quite too!!!

Good stuff. Interesting bit of fidgeting to get the sump plumbed all the way from the tank. Have you thought about drilling through the wall that seperates the closet and tank? This could make it easier to hide the plumbing. Just a thought...

Ox :good:

Good stuff. Interesting bit of fidgeting to get the sump plumbed all the way from the tank. Have you thought about drilling through the wall that seperates the closet and tank? This could make it easier to hide the plumbing. Just a thought...

Hey YES!! i have thort that but i think my dad wouldnt let me! :( it would be better as less piping and tidyer!

Darn parents... always ruining your plans for world domination.... I mean saltwater heaven..... *Forget first statement* haha

Most reactions

Back