new stuff, some questions

i can't answer ur heater question, but for the frozen food, just take out one of the litlte cubes (or break the cubes if you dont' want to feed the whole thign at once, i stab it iwht a pair of tweezers and it breaks apart).

Take that frozen peice, put it in a bowl, then put hot water in it. It should dethaw immediately. I don't put hot boiling water as it tends to cook the worms as well :lol: and then just use tweezers and drop them in ur tank!

dont' put it in the micrworom or leave it overnight, just add a tad of hot water and it'll thaw itself out.

Also, take note that after you dethaw them, you can't refreeze them. Which is why you should break the cube apart if you can't eat all of it.

cutecotton said:
Also, take note that after you dethaw them, you can't refreeze them. Which is why you should break the cube apart if you can't eat all of it.

I didnt realise she was planning on eating them?! :D :p LOL!!

But yeah, i do the same with mine, or just let them stand for about 2 hours and they hould thaw! :)

Jess

:rolleyes: I've got three mini bow 2.5 gallon tanks going with the submerged 6 inch 25 watt heater without any problems. The heaters were a big help getting
rid of the ich which two came in with. I do check the temperatures several times a day - sometimes by just touching the outside of the tank. You can feel the difference between tanks.

Most reactions

Back