new stock

Oh Wow.... :wub:

Im actually quite glad i have a tank full of babies to look after as i've just got a nice big cheque so i could have gone mad on that website!! I am going to try and show some control this time as i really cant have any more bettas for a couple of months... Reallly... I cant... :-(

I'd like to pre-book that first one ;)

Those are very nice..nice. I especailly like that lavender marble CT...mmm puuurrrple. Too bad you're in the UK :(.

lol you have the same "welcome" on your page that I have on my homepage...cool beans.

:kana: I've booked the first one (or one of them, as I believe he has a few of those exact ones comming!).
Now no more for me - that's it. No more space :X

Darn it, darn it, darn it! I've been sat staring at the HM's since you put them up, and now the DT HM white boys gone!!!!!!!!!! :eek: Its all your fault :sly: Hmmm.... that HM purple marbe buys still there, and the blacky DT orchid one... Well, lets just say I've got £20 just sat in my bank account... BTW, when are the CT's, tank breds etc. going up? I might be tempted by something more affordable.

Ooh Fishy - there is more than 1 white hm dt, I have booked one too. If you still want one contact Bettaman to see if he still has any. :)

I know, I know. I was definitely stopping at two boys but now I'll have 3 :wub:

LOL, I've got 3 boys and a girl. Well, I'll have to raid the piggy bank and be extra extra helpful, I might reserve one but I'd rather wait until the CT's are put up. They're cheaper and easier to breed (well, not in that sense, but HM's need more room etc), and look extra cool.

red-devil0602 said:
i said i'd stop at 2 then got a CT off bettaman then it was downhill after that, i have now had 8 altogether off bettaman plus another VT :fun:
You're as bad as I am :lol: but I'm definitely stopping now (or am I ? :unsure: )

I started off with a VT I bought in Pets at Home but he only lived a month :-(
I then got a male crowntail and 3 females from Bettaman.
Then I went to Shirly Aquatics and they had crowntails and, well, just had to bring one home...
Now, I have recently bought a small tank I intended to put my pygmy cories and some endlers in it and what do I do? I see that white hm dt :wub: and just have to have him :fun:
I've got to stop looking!

Most reactions

Back