New site colors?

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Donya is the oldest mod - both the number of years she's been a member, and the longest time served as a mod. She's a marine fish expert so she tends to post mainly in that section.

Donya is the oldest mod - both the number of years she's been a member, and the longest time served as a mod. But she's mainly a marine fish expert so she tends to post in that section.
She was last seen in June, wonder she's having a little break from TFF. That was 2 years before I was born.

YOU KIDS GET OUT OF MY YARD!!!
sacha-angel-diener-horned-king-sacha-diener.jpg

But seriously...whether you like the new colors or not, I think the admins deserve a big THANK YOU for keeping this site up to date and for continually looking for ways to make it smoother and more useful. As I'm sure many of you are aware, forums all over the internet are falling into disuse, largely because administrators fail to keep things up to date. So, thanks admins. Can I get an Amen?

But seriously...whether you like the new colors or not, I think the admins deserve a big THANK YOU for keeping this site up to date and for continually looking for ways to make it smoother and more useful. As I'm sure many of you are aware, forums all over the internet are falling into disuse, largely because administrators fail to keep things up to date. So, thanks admins. Can I get an Amen?
Ahhhhhh-men

The Great TFF Forum is unique among Internet forums of any kind . The powers that be really do go the extra mile to make it nice . The policemen and women aren’t overly harsh and keep things in check . There is a lot of interaction amongst the regulars and there is an excellent diversity of knowledge and skills from casual hobbyists and scientific minded advanced hobbyists. Most people get an answer to their questions pretty dang quickly and you see really cool pictures of people’s aquariums and fish . Uniquely unique among internet sites is the contests that @Fishmanic runs . Everybody gets to enter and you are judged by your fellow aquarists. Find that anywhere else . TFF is an asset to anyone’s hobby .

There is another large forum that may have stolen that idea from us...
But that one is such a disaster 🤭 the voting system is skewed, earlier entries will win because they have had more time to generate likes. There’s no set system and it’s kind of chaos 🤣

But that one is such a disaster 🤭 the voting system is skewed, earlier entries will win because they have had more time to generate likes. There’s no set system and it’s kind of chaos 🤣
Which one? I think I know which one y'all are talking about, but I'm not sure. Either way, TFF is the best!

Most reactions

Back