New Site - But Which Template?

Yeah i would go with the second one, the guy who created the logo and scheme must be a complete genius... **winks**

Bloody hell your alive, where the hell ya been m8...

Yeah the logo was genius, thanks :lol: you did a gr8 job ;)

Yeah i would go with the second one, the guy who created the logo and scheme must be a complete genius... **winks**

Bloody hell your alive, where the hell ya been m8...

Yeah the logo was genius, thanks :lol: you did a gr8 job ;)

I'm still around mate, just been doing a bot of wheeling and dealing on ebay and spending some quality time with the computer, i mean the missus. I'm invisible most of the time, but i am back to work soon :(

hahahaha

on the other hand, steady how much did you pay for that domain name and whered u get them licences from?

hahahaha

on the other hand, steady how much did you pay for that domain name and whered u get them licences from?

I paid nothing for the domain, a friend gave me it, and the licences? for what? you mean to sell fish?

have anymore friends that are giving away domains tell me ;)

yeah to sell fish

yeah to sell fish

Dont worry all is sorted, and no, i dont have anymore m8's who are giving domains away lol

You have a friend giving away domains ? Wow, he must also be a genius :) *winks* Next you will be telling people he is hosting the site for you too :)

yeah to sell fish

Dont worry all is sorted, and no, i dont have anymore m8's who are giving domains away lol

You have a friend giving away domains ? Wow, he must also be a genius :) *winks* Next you will be telling people he is hosting the site for you too :)

Actually, now you come to mention it, he is hosting it for me lol with unlimited bandwith and space :lol:

He is a genious and i love him dearly :lol:

Axle is a nob who blows men and rims goats.Oh and his fishtank sucks too.

Most reactions

Back