New Puppy

always4lora

Fish Herder
Reaction score
got this little lass and called her Pugsy , its a cross between a pug and king charles , just turned 9 weeks ;

<--- chewing me as normal!

:)

Regards Ben

cool very nice looking pup just got a pug my self and called him hoggle after the gremlin off the labrinth

ps word of warning they snore and fart a lot :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

lol yup noticed that , considering she doesnt eat terribly much . Mine makes a sucking noise like a baby does when they dont have their dummy in when asleep.

yep
funny thing to watch for is the head tilt

Aww, she's cute. Yep, brachiocephalic dogs (dogs with short noses) tend to snore and snort. My shih-tzu, Chloe, was always snorting and she snored a lot too. It was kinda cute.

Aww so cute :wub: Anymore pictures?

That i do, a little later than expected! cant find the really recent ones apart from the bottom picture and the one where she's asleep.
She's a real naughty little dog! always up to stuff! She muched pretty much a full packet of hikari cichlid gold which made her poop red for a few days lol. Doesn't really get on with other dogs as she's too scared! she just cowers if a dog comes over regardless of the size, although she'd made a freind with apuppy dobermann which suprised me!

Puppy pics:
pugsy.jpg

dscf2122.jpg

dscf2010t.jpg

Adult pics (well she#s only one but not quite a puppy anymore!)

20091225267.jpg

pugsy.jpg

p4081893.jpg

Can't believe nobody has nominated this little one for potm - my nomination goes for photo 5 - how adorable. Anyone willing to second?

Seffie x

Can't believe nobody has nominated this little one for potm - my nomination goes for photo 5 - how adorable. Anyone willing to second?

Seffie x

I agree and I second the photo... pity they cannot just stay small... they're so cute.

Most reactions

Back