New plakat pair

Auratus said:
You know that dark corner in your room behind the dresser? Look back there :shifty:

Hehe, all I did was see the 34 aquaviews and then the 5 females in the community. I just added 34+5=39 :D
Well, lucky guess dear, four of those aquaviewb be empty...and you forgot the divided ten with 3 males and then I have a 2.5 with 1 VT also. So ha! You had it correct until you showed your work :lol:

Thanks for the nice comments, no we didn't win the lottery, I just have a wonderful husband with a successful business ;)

Sorrell said:
Thanks for the nice comments, no we didn't win the lottery, I just have a wonderful husband with a successful business ;)
Sounds like YOU won the lottery! :p

They're beautiful...but don't fill up on bettas now, there's still a certain show coming up....

Oh I know...Julie has firmly told me no more bettas before the betta show. I send her links all day saying in my whiniest voice, "Please Julie, please... how can I not?!" and that woman lays down the law :angry: but I'm sure it's done out of love :wub:
I am expecting four more arrivals before the Seattle trip, but they were all ordered with Julie's permission and in fact, one is going there with me to live with her.

While I'm in here...he's another picture :p

Attachments

• aquemeni.JPG
    aquemeni.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 14
Wow, they are both gorgeous! I love all the betta pics!!!

Sorrell said:
Oh I know...Julie has firmly told me no more bettas before the betta show. I send her links all day saying in my whiniest voice, "Please Julie, please... how can I not?!" and that woman lays down the law :angry: but I'm sure it's done out of love :wub:
I am expecting four more arrivals before the Seattle trip, but they were all ordered with Julie's permission and in fact, one is going there with me to live with her.
:rofl: :rofl:

Sorrell said:

While I'm in here...he's another picture :p
Girl, we are going to have SO much fun! By the by, need any cories? I've found a great shop I can take you to....

Most reactions

Back