New Pictures Of Salem!

WoW thats one geourgeous fish even if i do say so (normally ill try pick out faults to make rosabella feel betta lol but i just cant) why cant my lfs have ct like that lol oh yea tropical am not just saying that am a 110% none of us are hes just well WoW lol

Wow. This thread is a year old. Why do people find these and decide to post in them?!

Hahaha. :lol: Teng_Her was looking for some HMPKs, so I told him to contact Jaded as she has some for sale. But instead of PMing her or replying to the thread about the fish she has, he somehow dug this thread up in order to contact her. :rolleyes:

Ha, I hadn't even noticed that. I wonder why he dug it up? :blink:

Similar posts. I always forget to check the dates before I post, I've dragged up threads from 06! :blink:
Salem is gorgeous. Still got him Jaded? I can't get black CT's, my LFS says they are so expensive they can't sell them. LOVE black orchid - looks good in any colour. I've seen it in orange, cream, blue, green, lavendar and white.

He looks exactly the same as the one i was trying to import on ebay.

Absolute stunner your lucky lol

cool fishy wishy sure

think you should syphon the tank though lol

hi all again lol i didnt dig this 1 up as i seen it and thought it was new iy was on the first page on my pc lol and am not a boy if thats wa u where refering 2 lol

Most reactions

Back