New pics and tank re-arrangement!!

Malt_Vinegar

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I thought my 10 gallon needed a new lease of life, was getting VERY overgrown, and was a tad boring. So i added some slate, and slimmed down on plants. Im very hapy with the result.

tanknew1.jpg

MY 23.4 gallon had, had a huge algea problem, so i decided to add some plants, and remove some of the slate to make it look a bit more minimalistic.

tanknew2.jpg

Tried to take some new pics of my bettas, but im really struggling to get anything decent, heres the best of the bunch :

betta1.jpg

betta2.jpg

betta3.jpg

betta4.jpg

betta5.jpg

And i grabbed a quick one of Oscar :D

oscar1.jpg

looks good but... 3 Oscars won't work in a 23 gallon~ You can barley fit 1 oscar in a 55 gallon, (i hope thats a grow out tank) and also that angel in the 10gallon will get waaay to tall for it. ( i think i see a angel atleast.. )

but. other than that Looks good

Yes, im aware of my stocking issues :p

The oscars are only in there till they outgrow it, then i will be keeping the pair and getting rid of one and move them to a hundred gallon+

The 10 will be gone soon and replaced with a larger lank too, then the 10 will become my spawning tank for my HM bettas when they arrive from abroad.

Has anyone ever tried to over stock a tank? I asked because alot of people have different views on max size and quanity of fish you can keep in a tank. I have a 75 gal. And I just sold my last oscar to my lps. I had 8 oscars who all grew to about 4.5 inches over 5 years. Now this would be obserd to many tank owners, but I believe that enviorment has a lot to do with the actual size the fish will grow.

Attachments

• tank_night_time.JPG
    tank_night_time.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 32

Most reactions

Back