New Pick Up

mark7616

potatoes
Reaction score
Ive just gone and picked up this guy as my 2 bass have now gone and the tank looked empty. He is about 8" and started feeding as soon as it hit the water so is settling in well. Its a little skinny but nothing a good feeding up cant fix.

Picture449-1.jpg

Picture457.jpg

Picture459.jpg

Nice fish, we have a Chrenicichlia semifasciata (not sure on the spelling there), frogmouth pike cichlid.

I got him from MA in Crews Hill what do you recon is a good price for one and ill tell youhow much I paid.

A good price is free but I doubt that, so around £30-£40 maybe... I'm not that great on the prices of pikes, never seen that many in LFS.

I paid £40 I havent seen them around in LFS so paid the money I think its worth £40 so thats all that counts I suppose.

Keep an eye on it for aggression, pikes can be real A holes if they are that way inclined but its a lovely fish, pikes are some of the brightest coloured Cichlids there are.

I remember seeing this very fish in that store, would have been about 2-weeks ago now. Lovely colour. Was in one of the bottom tanks, underneath all the African Cichlids

Most reactions

Back