new pet coming very soon

woodie

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
i have an empty three foot viruiam, a proper one with sliding doors and everything, and have wanted to get a snake to put it into use, well a friends sister has a BIG corn snake in an ickle ickle fish tank, she does nothing with it, so she has told her brother if i want it i can have it, with tank and everything for free!!!!!! well the brother wants a little tank for goldfish so have told him he can have that and the corn snake and light will come with me!!!!

cant wait

CLare

P.s have had a snake before so know how to look after him her, will post pics once its home and settled!

I have a five foot plus corn, I love her to pieces, she really friendly to everyone apart from my boyfriend whom she really hates; strikes the glass at him and musks on anyone who's holding her when he comes into the room - actually when she doesthat I'm not sure whether "love to pieces" is the right expression.

moray said:
I have a five foot plus corn, I love her to pieces, she really friendly to everyone apart from my boyfriend whom she really hates; strikes the glass at him and musks on anyone who's holding her when he comes into the room - actually when she doesthat I'm not sure whether "love to pieces" is the right expression.
[snapback]897603[/snapback]​

what size Viriuam do you keeep yours in??

Congrats on the new snake, I'm glad that he/she will get a good home now! Good luck! :D

Congrats on your new snake, Cant wait to see pictures,I like snakes as long as they belong to someone else. :D :p :p :p :lol: :rofl:

sorry about the late answer woodie, She's in a 4 by 2 by 2 (foot) she has a bird box up about a foot in the air, which she loves, plus of course the dry hide and damp hide, I also have fake plants in there which she wrecks on a regular basis, but she seems to enjoy doing that.

I used to have a pair of cornsnakes! :D They're lovely little snakes, really friendly if you handle them plenty :)

I had babies from mine too which were SOOOO cute!

Post pics! :lol:

Most reactions

Back