New parrot

Yeah... And Magic certainly missed out on that for the last nine years...

I just found out that he'd "lived" in a cat carrier in a room with 11 other birds - so im guessing he didn't get much attention and could explain his deformed feet as it only had one rope perch tied across it apparently :(

His feet aren't being operated on btw! The vet said it would just cause him more unnecessary stress as he's coping fine with his feet how they are :)

I feel so sorry for the little thing cos he (oh and it is a "he" btw, dont know if id mentioned that!lol) is such a sweet little thing and only wants attention and cuddles!!! I dont understand how anyone could just neglect him like that... :-(

At least he's doing better now though i guess :)

Jess

Oooh, here's a picture i took of him last night - You can see how he has trouble holding things, he certainly copes though... :rolleyes: lol Can you see those pin feathers on his neck too?!!? He has loads under his wings and on his chest too! :D Such a cute little guy... :wub:

Attachments

• magic1809.jpg
    magic1809.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 66
Lol!

Well, if anyone in the UK wants to see him i have to take him to a lot of these charity shows (part of the deal - i can have him if i take him to the shows... :rolleyes: ) So come and see him! he really is adorable! Gets all the attention.. :wub:

Jess

Its Birdline - its a parrot rescue charity i got him from :) They go to shopping centres, garden centres etc usually taking 10-15 rescued parrots. New shows are put in posts on this forum : http://www.parrots-paradise.co.uk/phpBB2/portal.php But ill probably post on here when im taking him to a new one! :D So that'll save you having to check that if you dont want to!lol

Birdline go all over the country - the furthest ive been is Stafford and Newbury, but i try and get to as many as i can :)

It would be great if some of you could come and see the parrots (and Magic of course!lol)

Jess

Birdline website : http://www.parrot-rescue.co.uk/

Yay! :D Cool!

If you like the birds, all you have to do is pay £10 a year and hopefully you'd be able to adopt one! :D

Obviously the best one's gone... but there are others... :rolleyes: lol

Jess

Most reactions

Back