New Pair

lilfishie

Its a kinda MAGIC!! ^_^
Reaction score
After Polo's injury i have decided not to breed him for obvious reasons, since i have all i need i had been eyeing a pair up on ebay anyway debating on running 2 spawns at the same time, but i won them for £7.00 the pair :good:

From Roxy again where i got my HM girlies. They are Blue Marble HMs :wub:

Male:
KGrHqJiwE1L6DqfsBNe5YbFwQ_3.jpg

Female:
KGrHqZhoE1hgrZdBNe5u1FOg_3.jpg

If Polo heals fully i will still give him a chance to be a dad, think he'd be good at it :wub:

Congrats on your win! I saw these on e-bay. Lovely :D Have you seen the two pairs of show bettas? I'm watching them both to see what they go for. Stunning!!! :wub: :wub:

i did see them and they are stunning, but i have been eyeing this pair up for ages, glad they went to auction, they were originally on £29.99 like yours Fuzzynicki

i did see them and they are stunning, but i have been eyeing this pair up for ages, glad they went to auction, they were originally on £29.99 like yours Fuzzynicki

I got mine for £4.20 so looks like we both got ourselves a bargain!!! :D I'm sure that you'll be thrilled with your new additions!

1 of the other males got through the divider somehow and attacked him, his eye is rather swollen although much better today than it was, infact if i didn't know he had done it i probably wouldn't know now its only a tiny bit bigger :good:

The other male is now in another tank in a divided section with my Wild Betta Falx and some cories.

I'm am really bad, i also have this little lady coming with my pair :lol:
got her for £3.50 and she's HM
KGrHqNjcE1JImBvokBNe5u9bNvg_3.jpg

I like them but I much prefer these 2. Debating whether to see what price they go up too...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SHOW-LINE-IMPORTS-Matched-Pair-Black-Och-CT-Bettas-/280651940417?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Fish&hash=item415828c241#ht_1281wt_1139

Cheers,
Paradise<3!

I like them but I much prefer these 2. Debating whether to see what price they go up too...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SHOW-LINE-IMPORTS-Matched-Pair-Black-Och-CT-Bettas-/280651940417?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Fish&hash=item415828c241#ht_1281wt_1139

Cheers,
Paradise<3!

I was looking at them as well, gorgeous they are.
I can see these going for a fair price, there still 5 days to go :)

Cheers,
Paradise<3!

I was looking at them as well, gorgeous they are.
I can see these going for a fair price, there still 5 days to go :)

Yeah, I'd love a pair like that. Maybe just the male to breed with my female but I don't think my mum would even pay the price they are at now.

Cheers,
Paradise<3!

i know what you mean that pair and the white pair are stunning but way off budget for me, one day maybe :lol:

PS she has a load more Imports coming on Sunday which she will be listing next week. Worth keeping an eye out ;)

Most reactions

Back