New Neons

bunjiweb

mmmmmmmarines
Reaction score
Well today i purchased 6 lovely neon tetra from my lfs.

They are very cute and seem to be addapting to the tank ok already :)

In the bag, adjusting to tank temperature for 15 mins.....with shot of a leopard danio flying past...

neonsinbag.jpg

And some general pics of the gang:

neons.jpg

neons1.jpg

neons2.jpg

neons3.jpg

Hope you like :)

Ben

Thanks guys,

I managed to catch them on camera using a mini tripod that i got with a new mini digital video camera I bought, It makes my hands a lot more steady as i can use it as a handle when taking photos.

Ben

Nice pics! In the first pic, at the top, there's a tetra that doesn't really look like a neon. Is it just the light giving it a yellowish colour? Good luck with them, btw :thumbs:

I think it was just the light, they all have red at the rear so to speak, Although I am colourblind so I might be wrong :S

Ben

Very nice looking neons. I too find it hard to get pictures of a gang altogether, they won't stay still when the camera comes out!

They were as one shoal yesterdaybut now they just seem to be chasing each other round and a couple just swim about on their own, not in a group :(

Is this just them being terratorial, or fighting for male dominance or what..

Ben

They've probably just started to settle in. Tetras often don't school unless they feel threatened - my cardinals are scattered around the tank more often than not.

phew thats ok then!

I thought they usually schooled together, but they seem to be pairing off I think.

Ben :)

looking very nice m8, I love the neon tetras ! :D

hope they settle in well m8 ;)

Giz

wow some very cool pictures how many do you have in all in that tank

Most reactions

Back