New Mod For The Marine Section!

Navarre

Marine Moderator
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Im sure by now the eagle eyed among you will have noticed a regualr member with a "Mod" badge attached to his posts. That member is Steelhealer and he is our latest member to be granted the position as moderator. His dedication and hard work on the marine section and lately the nano section in particular has not gone unoticed and for this he has been invited to be a member of the mod team. SH will be working alonge side me as a moderator for the marine forum im sure he will do an excallant job of it too!

I would like to take this opportunity to publically congratulate SH for his outstanding work, dediaction to TFF and his new moderator status. and i am sure many among you would like to voice your support also.

:drink: :kana: :hi: :kana: :drink:

rtaw_bow.gif
rtaw_bow.gif
rtaw_bow.gif
rtaw_bow.gif
rtaw_bow.gif
rtaw_bow.gif
rtaw_bow.gif
rtaw_bow.gif
rtaw_bow.gif
rtaw_bow.gif
rtaw_bow.gif
rtaw_bow.gif
rtaw_bow.gif
rtaw_bow.gif

Well Done Sh

Its about time as well :lol:

Definatly one of the most knowladgable members around

:band: :drink: :-

congratulations and well deserved SH
look forward to your first post closing :p

Def agree with this, SH has always been there for my newbie questions. Thanks alot SH

and congrats :thumbs:

well done

(blushing)..thanks for all the support. I sort of fell into this all by accident when I got the 'why don't we get an aquarium?' for the holidays question not so long ago. Man, what an addiction. Bet she regrets that NOW!!! (just kidding). Fortunately, I have things somewhat under control (although a pico reef would be nice...mWAHAHAHA). YIKES. Well....we'll see.

Someone posted a link to my first here post recently ...it was answered right away here at TFF. My first marine question at another site went unanswered. I never forget my roots. I had cloudy tank syndrome for 2 months. I had ich twice. Suffered cyano. I'll do my best to help everyone out. I know Navarre will steer me in the right direction for now (er.... what are all these new buttons for?). Feel free to PM if I can be of any assistance.

Now what does this button do......HERE?

POOF

Most reactions

Back