New Member's Orb And Fishies

Hi,

I have recently acquired at H2Orb, not sure exactly what size, but seems quite large (17" high and 17" across). What size is yours? Any advice on suitable fish (have a few platies at the moment).

thanks.

Hi,

I have recently acquired at H2Orb, not sure exactly what size, but seems quite large (17" high and 17" across). What size is yours? Any advice on suitable fish (have a few platies at the moment).

thanks.

We've decommissioned ours now opting for a rectangular replacement at 47 litres in addition to our 260L Juwel Vision. But for an Orb type tank the H2Orb was brilliant with a very effective filter. I'd say yours is the same size as ours so 35 litres. Some guppies would be OK, but as you already have some platies you're prob about fully stocked as they can't take much.

I started to find the distortion when looking at and for the fish a tad tedious which is one of the reasons we opted for a rectangular tank as a replacement and the orb is now sat in the shed as I'm loathe to sell it on as they are not the most brilliant of tanks for fish. But they're not all as bad as the BiOrb seems to be.

Good luck with yours - enjoy :)

looks nice!

in the discussion, a new member wants help on changing the filter; you could help him out :)

good work :) :good:

looks nice!

in the discussion, a new member wants help on changing the filter; you could help him out :)

good work :) :good:

If you could point out where I'd be happy to - had a look but couldn't see it. ;)

ETA - have now seen the post and I couldn't help anyway as it was a BiOrb they wanted help with. Mine was not a BiOrb and had a far better filter system than the BiOrb's do ;)

Most reactions

Back