The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ChantalC

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Good morning everyone, as a new member (last 3rd of July), I would like to introduce myself.  I didn't take the time last week, my emergency was taking all the space in my brains.  I lost the fish but learned lots.

I started with fish tank a little over 10 years ago, learned by myself with a 10 gallon tank, moved to a 30, then 45, 120 and finally my 150 gallon tank. Always had freshwater fish.  About 2 years ago, I decided to shift from community fish such as platties, clown loaches, yoyo loaches, to cichlids, with some very interesting catfish and plecos. My fish never got sick and this is the reason I was so in a hurry to get information about what my pleco had.  Lately, (read yesterday) my 9 year old pleco had to be euthanized and his illness brought me to discover this site. 

I am from Gatineau, Quebec (Canada) and francophone. Therefore, if there are mistakes in the text, please accept my apologies in advance.

I am a Tellington TTouch Practitioner for Companion Animals and currently doing my certification for horses.  I am starting my own little business named Murmures TTouch while working a full time job at the Federal Government of Canada in Ottawa. Working TTouch on animals is my main interest and passion.  I have three dogs age 13 (Kyra), 10 (Luna) and 9 (Gucci) and Felix my rabbit died at the age of 8 (he was my third rabbit). 

I want to thank Moderator Lock_Man for helping me with good advice with my fish and moving my topic under emergency.
Have a great day.

welcomeani.gif
 to TFF, ChantalC!
If you get chance to try to post some pics, we love seeing other peoples' tanks - fish voyeurism! lol

It is true, she is addicted. Please feed her habit. ;)

ok...just took pictures of my tank...not sure it is set ok...as unlike many of you, I don't do research enough on how to set up a tank...some people have beautiful tank compare to mine.

Sorry to disappoint fish lovers, but I am thinking of selling it as I don't have or don't take enough time for it as I would like to.
oops...can't find the little icon to post pictures!!!  newbie in need of more help!! lol

Most reactions

Back