awdbetta

Reaction score
Hello all
I am new to this site but have been breeding fish for long time. I'm in msn most of the time in several groups that deal with betta, breeding,and few just for fun. I have over fifty tanks of all sizes and still need to get more. I am a breeder of show guppies, betta, and betta rutilans. I will be getting killies very soon and will also be breeding those. I breed halfmoon betta in alot of colors even though I like the blues and reds. I have turqs, steel, royal, mustard gas, opaques, pastel blues, black/orange x sunsalamander(or boxsun for short),purples, ext red, and cambos. I also have the rutilans which are a wild type and can be seen on the IBC's SPM's web page here http://www.ibc-smp.org/ . I have been trying to work with the halfmoon betta becaus eI would like to see a better quality betta being sold in my area. There is nothing wrong with the viel tail type betta but I have found that most of them sold to local pet shops are way below standard when it comes to show and that's what I am most interested in. I also feel if the general public knew about the halfmoons, crown tails, and double tails they probably would not purchase the mixed color veils that are sold in lps's and thus stopping the breeding of the substandard breeding of them.

:hi:

Some renovations are now underway, as you've probably noticed by now. I, personally, haven't met very many true breeders at this forum, so it's nice to know that there are some here. We also have a Buy, Sell and Swap section in this forum, so you might be able to trade your fish (many bettaholics here).

Most reactions

Back