New Male Ancitrus

benzonar

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Well my new male ancistrus finally came out of hiding tonight for some zucchini so got a few pics of him. Also got a few of my Wild Bipindi Kribs.

maleancistrusy.jpg

maleancistrusx.jpg

femalebipindix.jpg

malebipindix.jpg

malebipindiy.jpg

yep, I must agree I love the kribensis, mine aren't wild but they sure are great looking fish, and so easy to spawn, just add water and a cave.

you're male bristlenose looks great too, I just got a female "red marble" in some plants on accident (great story, it's posted somewhere here in the pictures section) they're really great fish.

Phillip

yep, I must agree I love the kribensis, mine aren't wild but they sure are great looking fish, and so easy to spawn, just add water and a cave.

you're male bristlenose looks great too, I just got a female "red marble" in some plants on accident (great story, it's posted somewhere here in the pictures section) they're really great fish.

Phillip

Ta.I did see the story, they sure are hardy little buggers.

Not really sure what my male is as he does have a marbled effect, one thing for sure I know he is definitely a different type compared to my female so I hope they don't breed. She bullies him anyway.

Most reactions

Back