New Life Spectrum Food Products

mattlee

get on a board and do yo thang...!
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
as title says really, does anyone use new life spectrum fish food products at all?

if so is it as good as its reviews?

i do it's the only pellet food i use for my cichlids seems to really help with the colour on this fish and they all love it :)

Its totally fantastic!! :good:

I havent fish any more but when i did, i dropped all foods and used NLS and had a fantastic result.

The fussy feeders food is as good as it says in the reviews! I had a customer who had an extremely fussy Moorish Idol, he had it for a few years and somehow kept it alive on live foods only and occasionally it took frozen and he told me as soon as he put the NLS fussy feeders food in, it gobbled it up with relief! It did great on it!

Poor customer went on holiday and his filters/sump all packed in, the only thing still going was a powerhead and his wife saw the water movement and didnt see the problem. Wiped the entire 7ft tank out, even killed the liverock. His moorish idol that was about 5 years old, pair of fussy dwarf lions, a huge copperband butterfly, so many corals i couldnt believe it...

He came into the shop and burst into tears. I swear i was so devastated i felt like packing it in!

---

Thats said, I also got my Voltians Lionfish who ONLY ate river shrimp and erm... smallish live wriggly things when i couldnt get shrimp... Had him for 3 years and just couldnt get him onto pellets or froze n foods but managedit with NLS!!

----

Been trying for years to get it into the shops but its hard, there are so many foods on the market and only two links into the UK, ALF (i think) and Neil Hardys. Its not the cheapest food in the world although i have seen far more expensive but the problem is the trade price is so high that its not worth it for the shops to sell it, they may as well sell other foods and make more money.

When i get my tanks up again i will be using NLS.

:rolleyes: I ought to get money for advertising LOL

i buy mine from here, they stock the whole range and have great customer service.

http://www.ta-aquaculture.co.uk/Spectrum_Foods.htm

I bought some today, and I have to tell you...my fish ate them like they'd never been fed in their lives! They sank a little more quickly than I was expecting, but the fish had NO problem sifting through the gravel for spare pellets.

Most reactions

Back