New Guppies

nice fish gill, just a shame these shops never have the right females!!!!!

Was waiting for yu to reply, yeah i know what you mean. can't wait for the guppy show. I'll keep an eye out for you at FOFK - Wife says i can go to this one and the BLA show later in the month.

Thats good then. I'm at Both and hopefully gonna meet a few other peeps as well from here at both events.

I brought one looking excatly the same as these 2 guppies you got a week ago they look so handsom had to buy him. =) x

Not very good at taking pics lol have to do it off my phone but here's a pic of mine...

Attachments

• guppy.jpg
    guppy.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 38
I brought one looking excatly the same as these 2 guppies you got a week ago they look so handsom had to buy him. =) x

Not very good at taking pics lol have to do it off my phone but here's a pic of mine...

Cool, have yours changed colors. Mine have gone from orange spots to Hot Pink Spots, more Jade Green in the tail today.

Cool, have yours changed colors. Mine have gone from orange spots to Hot Pink Spots, more Jade Green in the tail today.

I think that calls for new pic's :nod:

I think that calls for new pic's :nod:

Ok, I'll Take some tonight after work.
I am so nervous ATM, got an interview with British Gas in an hour.

good luck :good: and pretty fish by the way :)
thanks,

How did the interview go?

it went ok, hopefully i will hear back next week about a 2nd interview. its a new company that is still starting up and is working with British Gas. So the chance for progression is good.
thanks.

Not taken any more pix, Yesterday was a bad day towards the evening so came home and just took my meds and went to sleeeep.

crappy pix but you can the colors more, so hard to capture them on camera now, as don't stop moving..

Cool, never seen any like this before, good find :)

Most reactions

Back