New Goldfish Tank

Durbkat, You really need to stop saying childish empty threats, and stop being so...well, childish. You have been a sort of burden almost, you really do not need to post negative comments.

PS: Nice goldfish, i find I've been falling for them recently....

Oh will you grow up you baby. Why don't you tell that to oohfeeshy because he was the one to insult me and he started it. So I'm not like you if someone insults me I go tell a moderator I handle it like a man and tell the off. So Ethos unless you want to go run to a moderator leave me alone and let the big boys handle this. So oohfeeshy are you going to answer me or not?

SHE doesn't have to answer. In fact, I'd adviser her to not.
Oohfishy is a smart girl she knows she needs not challenge you.
This is very dumb, and immature, I can't belive I'm partaking in it.

PS: *Wispers* Oohfishy, I dont know you very well, but go along with me!

Have I just walked into the playground? :rolleyes:

Anyways, giving your goldies the elodea will help with the diet as they need greenery. The only plants they tend to leave alone are java fern and the broader leaved types such as amazon swords.
Get a thermometer to keep an eye for fluctuations as this can increase the risk as well to swimbladder problems.

Ive just had another look at the pic and you do have thermometers. What do they read and do you see much in fluctuations?

You mean that person that starts new threads just to tell people his water stats. I am nothing like him. :no: :p

Have I just walked into the playground? :rolleyes:
Lol, that was a very nice comment.
That was funny...

Dubkrat, no matter what you think, I think you resemble phillip...You could be twins.

Poor phillip, we chew him up so bad....only to spit him out and have someone else chew on him...I shall be nice to him from now on..

there were more bargains on the local website

a 7 ft tank all the trimmings inc stand £75
a 5ft tank allthe trimmings inc stand £50
a 4ft tank all the trimmings no stand £30

not fair, if only i had my own house i would of bought all the above

You have got to be kidding!!! it a good job i stay in scotland or i think i would have bought the lot. I was looking at tanks that were 3~4ft 2nd hand costing around £60~100 :( paid £65 for my 4ft with stand n trimmings lol doh

Kev

P.s very nice tank and fish!

i know the thing is over here fishkeeping is not very wide spread as thre are only 2 lfs on the island and one is very very small stocking. that 7ft tank is still for sale and i am sure she would take £50 all in. i might by it and store it for later next year when i move into my own house or flate

that 7ft tank is still for sale and i am sure she would take £50 all in. i might by it and store it for later next year when i move into my own house or flate

damm rite! you could just keep it to one side for now and when u have the space you will be set and you cant complain about £50 :) lol

i know lol. shame i still live at home or else i would have a lot of tanks

going to the LFS today to pick up some amazon sword for the right side of the tank and also a better airpump so increase the bubble wall a bit.

tempted to add somemore WCMM mayve another 3 or 4 to bulk their numbers.

Most reactions

Back