New Fry R Here! Thanks For Your Help

foxxybrownn

Reaction score
Well this morning I woke up and went and checked my tank and my female guppy gave birth to 16 fry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. I considered all the advice that was given and I decided to go with the Maternity/Nursery Breeder Tank. It did exactly what the pet store said it would. When I checked tha tank I had new fry in the nursery and the two mothers were completely separate in the maternity ward, and they all looked beautiful!!!!! I set the mother free into the main tank and my platy looks as though she is about to bust any day now. She is still in the maternity ward. I purchased a 20 gallon tank this afternoon and a sponge filter, so it will have to cycle for the appropiate time and then I can place the fry in there to grow. For now they are in the nursery and they are doing fine. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR INPUT AND ADVICE. I knew I could do it!!!!!! Great supporters on this site!!!!

Big Congratulations on your little babies :D

This site is so helpful I agree great supporters and great advice and help :thumbs:

Oh, I'm so glad things went well for you and your guppies. :) Congratulations on your fry! :D

Most reactions

Back