New Fluval G Filter

hunter001

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about this? http://www.fluval-g.com/english/index.php#

I just stumbled upon it and its the first i've heard about it, seems quite interesting. Not sure just how good it will be but im sure it'll take a nice chunk out of whoever decides to buy its wallet.

They look pretty cool, but the price tag will be beyond a lot of peoples budgets.

£299.99 for the G3 and £349.99 for the G6, not exactly pocket money.

They look pretty cool, but the price tag will be beyond a lot of peoples budgets.

£299.99 for the G3 and £349.99 for the G6, not exactly pocket money.

:blink: Yeah that is going to have to be some serious piece of kit to live up to that price tag. I dont like the idea of the filter cartridges either, they say EXPENSIVE to me as your only going to be able to get the proper fluval ones.

I remember reading about these in PFK it looks like they are just a shiny bit of kit - the gph just doesn't add up to the price. If your looking at that kind of price may as well get an FX5 ;)

Wills

Yea as wils said the GPH just doesnt work for the price they are retailing at.

For £300 you can get a COUPLE of FX5's off equivalent eheims to run your tank, just doesnt add up. They look fancy and the filtration sounds very complicated so i suppose you cant tell how good theyll be until someone actually forks out for one and uses it.

For sure i cant afford it so ill stick with my aqua one, u2, u3 and undergravel =-)

Most reactions

Back