New fish

Female?

Attachments

• DSCN3769.JPG
    DSCN3769.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 22
Very nice paul, look foward to seeing the other fish when the arrive. :thumbs:

Me too, the other plecs i ordered aren't on the list now which is really annoying, although apparently it will pick up again soon.

oh well i suppose if all the plecs i prdered had come in would of been a bit crowded in me current tank...gives me a chance to get a Rio 300 bought and set up.

it's a pitty i didn't look up the 134 on panet catfish earlier, there was only a cra pic in the auwau log book and i might of been able to get one of them.

smithrc said:
ryan said:
Very nice paul, look foward to seeing the other fish when the arrive. :thumbs:
did you end up getting a 134 ryan?
I got a small one from a local store but I would like some more. Currently moving alot of things around in the house (including fish) so I'll have to wait a couple of weeks before I go on any long distance travels. But I have certainly noted those shops for future visits.

we have naff all plecs now :rolleyes:

just commons, sailfins, 1 chubby, 2 peppermints, clowns and a L191 Broken line royal.

apart from 2 of mine we haven't had plecs come in for a while now, we don't even have bristle noses :blink:

my boss is hoping to beable to get to doing weekly orders again instead of fornightly, which is why we miss out on most of the good stuff.

Most reactions

Back