New Fish :)

always4lora

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Breeding pair of Hero Serverus , Wild Caught and look really nice :)

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

In with my oscar, dat campbelli and rope fish

God #40## it what is it with everyone getting these! :lol: Im supposed to be the only one!! (joke)

The one on the right looks a bit battered how are they settling in? They have really big eyes!

Wills

Very nice!!

Where did you get them from?

Got them from ' the reef' it's in dalton, wasn't really on the look for them just needed something that i can keep in my larger tank without them being eaten :)

sweet looking sevs .
Cheers :)

God #40## it what is it with everyone getting these! :lol: Im supposed to be the only one!! (joke)

The one on the right looks a bit battered how are they settling in? They have really big eyes!

Wills

Yeh large eyes maybe it'll look reet when they're bigger. They're settling ok, My dat didn't bother them until i put a peice of pipe in and the dat claimed it, now thats off limit. The oscar is not much bigger than them and has had the odd chase of them but nothing too bad :)

Lovely fish. Awful pictures !

As for eye size, I've always noticed how different sev strains can have hugely different eye sizes. Quite amazing the difference sometimes.

Oooooh lovely, these fish seem like buses, dont see any then they all come along at once :lol:

yeah quite a few people getting these at the moment. guess they must be this seasons must have :lol:

Most reactions

Back