5x Dawn tetra :nod:

2x Cory ambiacus :shifty:
3x Cory aeneus var. (high-fin) :thumbs:
cc70619f.jpg

and now for the one that will make you all jealouse :flex:
1 x 4.5" Dilutinic clown loach
c971968f.jpg

best photo I cold get for now

oooo some lovely finds ! :D and nice sized clownie.

Wow, £50 would be about 85-90 USD? That is an insane price for those fish in the U.S. At $1.50 each for the tetras and $3.50-$5.00 for the Corys that would come to a total of? Carry the 2, divide by 5, multiply by π(pi), divide the divident rounded to the nearest tenth. If my calculations were right that would be, at the most, under $35! Oops, I missed the last one. I dont know the price for that one though. It looks expensive. Maybe 15 USD?

Wow, £50 would be about 85-90 USD? That is an insane price for those fish in the U.S. At $1.50 each for the tetras and $3.50-$5.00 for the Corys that would come to a total of? Carry the 2, divide by 5, multiply by π(pi), divide the divident rounded to the nearest tenth. If my calculations were right that would be, at the most, under $35! Oops, I missed the last one. I dont know the price for that one though. It looks expensive. Maybe 15 USD?
You'd be hard pressed to find any of those fish in the US. These aren't your standard neons and peppered corys, b_w.

Nice tetras, Wolf. Remind me a bit of rummys without the rummy part...

Nice tetras, Wolf. Remind me a bit of rummys without the rummy part...

now that you say it, they do.
they also look similar to Serrapinnus kriegi
but with longer, thinner bodies.
(I have some kreigi, so I know for sure they aren't them)

Oh, Paul you know how much I like the different cories! :-( Should have picked up a couple for me :p

Julia

wait a second. If you don't mind my ignorance, why would you want a fish with washed out colour?

because of the rarity, unusualness and to annoy the geeks on loaches.com

because of the rarity, unusualness and to annoy the geeks on loaches.com

This fellow looks nice indeed (and probably would sell for $35-$45 around here alone, that is if you can find him.).

Always greedy for any loach information, what exactly do you mean by " Dilutinic" here?
The colors look pretty standard from the pic shown.

im sure ive got a loach like that though i only paid £3.50 for it i just assumed that it was a female im not sure now though
youve got yourself some really nice fish there

Most reactions

Back