New Fish Delivered

I have asked for a refund for my mistake

what has kevin said to your about it?? I got 96 :(

He blamed something about tank 93 in a text that made no sense. But said he was too busy at the minute at work

He also said something about tank 93 causing the mix up! I can't see how unless it's robots packing the bags, surely he checks them all before sending ????

You get a wrong one too??

I have asked for a refund for my mistake

what has kevin said to your about it?? I got 96 :(

He blamed something about tank 93 in a text that made no sense. But said he was too busy at the minute at work

He also said something about tank 93 causing the mix up! I can't see how unless it's robots packing the bags, surely he checks them all before sending ????

You get a wrong one too??

Yes I've got the one you were meant to get number 95, he has said he would give me a £5 refund.

That's ok! this is all rather confusing :crazy: number 95 is fine she had some yummy brine shrimp and grindal worm and seems none the worse for her ordeal, did you lose any fish or has he just given you the full purchase price for the wrong fish? he said he would refund me half earlier but hasn't yet and said he was just about to eat his tea so would do it later or tomorrow?! perhaps I should ask for the full purchase price of the fish?

I would! When mine arrived dead, he gave me full replacements and a free male. The least he can do is pay for the cost of the wrong fish and the cost of sending the right bettas to the right homes. This is his first batch in years, it'd be worth it for him to make everyone happy rather than risking losing 100% of his custom to Bettaboys. He has his work cut out as it is!

Put my 3 new nameless girls into their QT tank last night, within half an hour Orange had took chunks from the other 2's fins so she is now in a breeder :)

My gorgeous blue dragon lady :)
5ff4fc59.jpg

73b12535.jpg

bb7528a9.jpg

Terrible Video of Orange....and my cheese grater

My new female tank is in the process of being filled after a huge tank change around so they will be added there shortly as they look healthy enough to me at the minute :)

They are lovely, I have had to file a dispute with kg bettas to at least get the purchase price for the fish back now as he hasn't yet replied since last night saying he would refund me, I understand he may be busy at work etc etc but it takes a few seconds to refund someone so I don't think there should be an excuse, he is just delaying things.

They are lovely, I have had to file a dispute with kg bettas to at least get the purchase price for the fish back now as he hasn't yet replied since last night saying he would refund me, I understand he may be busy at work etc etc but it takes a few seconds to refund someone so I don't think there should be an excuse, he is just delaying things.

He has TERRIBLE customer service, he told me he would refund me in the next few days, but thats not good enough, it takes 2 seconds to do a refund.
I think ill be texting again tonight, he is rubbish at replying to emails

I bought a fighter from there, I was appalled the way he was sent!Our normal postman delivered him,along with a few letters,and our postie doesn't take any notice FRAGILE
The second female is gorgeous a really pretty girl

One of my girls turned up with a fungal growth on her head. I sent an email about it and got the reply that she was alright when she was sent, so it must be my postman!!!! Incredible! :grr:

A postman with fingers so fungusy that the spores can get through the box AND the bag? That's one dirty postman! With so many bad reviews, I think it's time to get trading standards involved.

Hey Vicki, since number 95 was meant to be your fish would you like to name her? :) does anyone know where my girl number 94 is? :no:

Most reactions

Back