New Fish Delivered

sausagewinkle

Fish Herder
Reaction score
My 3 new females eventually arrived today from KG Bettas.
Heard ALOT of bad reports from this batch of fish but thankfully my 3 look ok at the minute,
Only 1 problem, 1 of them is the wrong one :(

Heres their website pictures, ill get some pics of them properly tonight

Orange
Tank13f.jpg

Blue
tank87f.jpg

The one I was ment to get :(
tank95f.jpg

The one I got by mistake
tank96f.jpg

He has sent me tank 96 instead of tank 95, waiting to hear back from him :(

are these some of the fish listed on a rather famous auction site or the classifieds. They do look very nice, I'd be happy with the mistake as I love the dark blue fighters

Glad they arrived safely Vicki. Sorry,- but not at all surprised!- about you getting sent the wrong girl. Really hope that you get it sorted as your original choice is so pretty! Fingers crossed for you hun. So many horror stories concerning this seller and batch of bettas :angry:

I love all three of your original choice girls as you know :wub: :D

Not much difference! :grr: can't believe theres a mix up again! thats 2 we know of between 5 of us, goodness knows how many more there is, wonder if mine will be the right 1s tomorrow :/

All beautiful girls Vicki, shame about the mix up, she was 1 i was eyeing up

Vicki I have your fish number 95! :unsure: she is beautiful but I was meant to get number 94 :sad: I wonder who has her then?Moby the Goby 384.jpg

Jeez, what an awful mix up. The first batch of bettas I got from Kevin was about 6 years ago. The first lot arrived dead and in the second batch, all but one female survived more than a couple of weeks. I always questioned my husbandry (or wifery?) but perhaps not... At last you're one step closer to getting the right female, Vicki! And good luck Betta Fish

what has kevin said to your about it?? I got 96 :(

He blamed something about tank 93 in a text that made no sense. But said he was too busy at the minute at work

all i can think of is that 93 is actually 94 on his tanks so therefore your all recieving the wrong ones, meaning he has an extra pair somewhere along the line putting everyone out?

thats the only thing i can make sense of to do with 93 :rolleyes:

What a total sham! I hope that everyone gets the bettas they've paid for soon. The guy needs to seriously consider a career change! :angry:

what has kevin said to your about it?? I got 96 :(

He blamed something about tank 93 in a text that made no sense. But said he was too busy at the minute at work

He also said something about tank 93 causing the mix up! I can't see how unless it's robots packing the bags, surely he checks them all before sending ????

:( does that mean every one would have to send there fishies into the post again? seems a little stressfull for them :(

Most reactions

Back