New Corals

Those are yellow polyps really not zoo's though a lot of people refer to them as zoos, nice mushroom too, i have a ric in my tank that looks similar to that. Shrimp looks almost like a peppermint shrimp from the pic, does it have a pinkish tone to its flesh?

Andy

polyps zoos buttons to me they are the same. the shrimes are clear all over and have pinkish-red lines to from head to tail. the polyp rock also has some green ones on the ends of the rock.

polyps zoos buttons to me they are the same. the shrimes are clear all over and have pinkish-red lines to from head to tail. the polyp rock also has some green ones on the ends of the rock.
its sounds like they may be either camel shrimp or peppermint shrimp. google both varieties and see which one you got. the reason is, camel shrimp like to munch on zoos...be careful.

its sounds like they may be either camel shrimp or peppermint shrimp. google both varieties and see which one you got. the reason is, camel shrimp like to munch on zoos...be careful.

i have peppermint shrimp.

no you dont, your reef sucks, i hate it :angry:

of course im kidding, i have no idea what shrimp it is, too blurry. The first coral is really nice, yellow polyps look pretty cool too, it would be awsome if you covered your whole back wall with yellow polyps, my lfs has a tank like that and it looks awsome.

dont be jealous... that would be cool to grow zoos all over that back wall or even pulsating xenia. Thanks guys

i dont know if zoas can grow on glass, colonial sea mat zoas im talking about.

They can musho. I've seen people with overflow boxes covered in them :)

well you learn something new everyday, i always though the colonial ones had to be on rock and the single polyp ones didnt...

Most reactions

Back