New-born Baby Ferrets

No sorry AngelLady! He's been through so much he's staying here at the rescue!
Thanks for POTM nomination!

Tim

As long as you are keeping him then I dont mind not getting him. I just didnt want him to go out to where I would never hear word of him again..I couldnt even sleep for worrying about him...

Oh and one more thing. I want to look at pictures as he grows. I am so attached to that little baby and he isnt even mine. I know you al think I am crazy to act like that and he even isnt mine. But he feels like mine so that is good enough for me at the moment.. Good nite little Benson.

I am so glad that little baby will spend the rest of his life with someone who really cares. If the current situation changes please let me know..

Hi timmy I was just checking in on the baby ferret. I was thinking about it and figured I would hunt up the topic and see how the little chap was doing..

Here's a little follow-up on the baby ferrets. It's a short movie of one of the parents transferring her babies from one bed to another, while the other parent take up defence! By seeing who's filming her and her precious babies!

To see it click here

I know - there georgeous!

Sorry for you however! In Victoria (state where Melbourne is for people who don't know) ferrets are illegal without a permit. I am planning on moving to Aus in the next year for Uni - but I'm not going to Victoria because they won't let me take my ferrets!

Most reactions

Back