New Blue Rams

sarah86

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
got a pair of blue rams today. my water has finally stabilised so thought i'd treat myself. they are gorgeous and a definate male and female who seem to be a pair as they keep following each other and are showing no signs of aggression to each other or any other fish. they are so brave and are already swimming happily round the tank and looking at people walking by.
the only problem is one of my harlequin rasboras seems to think its one of them and keeps trying to follow them round, bless it! :rolleyes:
i'll try and get some good pics of them later

im so pleased :D

heres some pics of the rams. hope you like them :D

the first two are of the female who is a bit of a poser for the camera and the last is of the two together

IMG_5530.jpg

IMG_5531.jpg

IMG_5517.jpg

Unfortunately they've now got a bit more frisky so it was a bit of a challenge to get the photos, eh Sarah?!

I must admit though, they do look lovely, and we replaced the lamp in the tank with an AquaGlo which has really brought out their colours.

Very pretty :)

I'm sure you wont regret getting them, they look like a very healthy pair as well.

thanx barney, we're very pleased with them and they seem to have settled in very quickly. they are very inquisitive and dont seem bothered by us. they also seem to have found a nice private spot which i think they are making into their den

Rams are the best looking fish out. Got 2 males myself just a month ago - can't stop watching them when the lights are on.

Doesn't having the right lighting make ALL the difference!

Andy

thanx barney, we're very pleased with them and they seem to have settled in very quickly. they are very inquisitive and dont seem bothered by us. they also seem to have found a nice private spot which i think they are making into their den

Yeah I have to say they are the most interesting fish in my planted tank. Whenever I'm working in there they always come over to see what I'm doing (they swim right up to my hands!). If you get close to the tank as well they always swim right up in front of you.

heres some pics of the rams. hope you like them :D

the first two are of the female who is a bit of a poser for the camera and the last is of the two together

IMG_5530.jpg

IMG_5531.jpg

IMG_5517.jpg

Ahhh so darn cute, cant wait till i can get mine now :)
have to get that tank soon sarah86
fingers crossed for me

Most reactions

Back