New Betta

Thank you! How many Bettas do you have (mentioned a fish room in another comment)? I want another but I should probably stick with one. I have a fluvial flex cube just sitting in my garage calling my name though...
I have 9 bettas and 15 tanks. Bettas are all in 5 - 10G tanks. I have a 20G long QT tank, a 29G community tank, a 20 long Shrimp tank, a 45G male goldfish tank, 55G neon tetra and corie tank, a 75G female goldfish tank and a 150G garden pond. I’m not bragging as I sometimes find it embarrassing and exhausting. :)

I have 9 bettas and 15 tanks. Bettas are all in 5 - 10G tanks. I have a 20G long QT tank, a 29G community tank, a 20 long Shrimp tank, a 45G male goldfish tank, 55G neon tetra and corie tank, a 75G female goldfish tank and a 150G garden pond. I’m not bragging as I sometimes find it embarrassing and exhausting. :)
I didn't take it as bragging at all! I have 3 right now (5 gallon, 13.5 gallon, 26 gallon) and am in the process of setting up a 120 gallon. They definitely can be a lot of work! I grew up in a house with lots of fish so I know MTS well :lol: All your tanks sound awesome! I've always wanted to keep goldfish. My dad keeps koi and used to keep shubunkin in a big outdoor pond.

Most reactions

Back