New Betta

Don't know how I missed this thread! Lol, hes stunning, and what a cute tank! Love his name too!! Sounds like hes a happy guy with all of those bubbles :good: :good:

Lol he just blew more bubbles around the top layer of water, im not sure(i put spare leaves from my plant on top of the water for aobut 30 minutes or so) and woke up to find those plants sunken, so i removed them in the morning and went to school and came home to find that!.
Of course i will be getting a few more silk plants in his tank and hopefully he'll like them, and he never seems to stop moving from curling up from the outtake tube(for hte UGF that i dont use, should i remove the tube? or keep it there) and the betta lieks laying on some marbles at night staring at this pretty rock thingy i have in the tank. I keep the lamp on during the day time(a turquoise color)

oh no....
i accidentally uh wrecked some of Dr.Peppers Bubble nest during my water chang today(more then half of it is gone now), and he seems quite sad that i destroyed it, he wont even look at me now, hes just in his tank and hte bottom with his face turned opposite to me

Most reactions

Back