New Betta...photos

nice fish

but on the topic of an otocinclus, your tank is to small because they like to be in groups of 5 or more and typically die very easy.

nice fish

but on the topic of an otocinclus, your tank is to small because they like to be in groups of 5 or more and typically die very easy.

ok i was pretty sure it was too small....maybe some shrimp but fearfull they will get eaten!

Gorgeous combtail you've got there - I love him, he's so brightly coloured!

a combtail? someone previosuly said he was a delta tail? are they the same and just different names for them?

anyone have any ideas what i can do to the tank to improve it?

i have a small sponge filter and heater, and two live plants with a black gravel flooring? should i add a bit of slate or rock?

also any ideas for names?

:good:

You could add a small piece of wood as decoration and they love hiding spots, so some kind of cave would be really cool :)

You could add a small piece of wood as decoration and they love hiding spots, so some kind of cave would be really cool :)

yea i have a small bit of slate with moss on it that i may make a cave out of if i find 2 smaller bits as well....

no idea what make tank it is, its only 13l and just has a plastic hood that i will soon replace with a clear acrylic lid so he doesnt jump out but still lets light in!

is it the same tank as this?

IMG000008.jpg
if so its a hagen mini pals extra large size (i dont get the extra large bit either)

this is my betta i got yesterday.

i personaly wouldnt opt for slate as it has sharp edges which may tear his fins :good:

wooooo

i love ur fish he/she is wonderful totally smashing, one perhaps may comment on his ill manner, although lugubrious appearance implies that ones fish is rather elegiac or lachrymose

good luck with your life young soul

is it the same tank as this?

View attachment 54373
if so its a hagen mini pals extra large size (i dont get the extra large bit either)

this is my betta i got yesterday.

i personaly wouldnt opt for slate as it has sharp edges which may tear his fins :good:

no its not that tank....it was my mates, dont think it has a brand name...yea maybe i will go with a ting bit of bogwood instead of slate

forgive me for that slight abreviation sir, one has swollowed a dictionary, the pages are tough yet rewarding as they fill ones mind with a substantial ammount of smashing sayings like "urbane"- meaning characterized by courtesy

one must go now for it is time for the noose :crazy:

forgive me for that slight abreviation sir, one has swollowed a dictionary, the pages are tough yet rewarding as they fill ones mind with a substantial ammount of smashing sayings like "urbane"- meaning characterized by courtesy

one must go now for it is time for the noose :crazy:

The pages containing abreviation, sw[a]llowed, and amount [one 'm'] must have been previously removed by some inurbane soul. :lol:

Hi, AdAndrews,
just wondering if you were OK?
I'm guessing 'the noose' refers to some upcoming unpleasant event?

Most reactions

Back