New Beebees

Auratus

Why am I browsing a fish forum at 2am?
Reaction score
I got my first ever shipment from Wuv yesterday and I gotta say... it took me like 3 hours to open the box :lol: . That packaging could withstand a bomb I think.

Anywho, I got 9 fishies, all of which are totally awesome. Some don't have pics yet because they are still in hiding.

My mahachai have Wolverine as a neighbor and they are quite amused with him. They don't flare. They just sort of stare at him like, "What're you doin'?"
19970776.jpg

^_^ Mahachai girl face
39684343.jpg

This guy is pretty neat. He's a ct plakat. He's kinda fluffy looking and he's got blue lips.
9dcccda1.jpg

1464a3d3.jpg

This is probably my favorite of the splendens. I love love the mask. :wub: (I'll try for better pics later)
1c0d9110.jpg

c1fe2965.jpg

Here are the two DTs. The little chick is a cambodian and she is bright! The boy has a little heart shaped tail. These would make the perfect Valentine's day fish. :*
ab671bba.jpg

d1684c42.jpg

bee48970.jpg

17509be8.jpg

Here is a little PK girl that wuv threw in for me. She has the longest ventrals I've ever seen on a female!
a1edca78.jpg

here is the mahachai house in progress, and Wolverine's little section.
abe4fd42.jpg

I also got a pair of imbellis but no pictures of them yet. The male was being over dramatic and pretending to die in the bag, but he's fine now.

OK! I am officially jealous of the red lady and the strawberry cheesecake boy! :flex:

aww,they settled in nicely. I hope the imbellis are doing okay for ya! That mahachai tank is amazing, your tanks always look so good.

Sue, that's a cousin to the "cheesecake" kids :) Their parents were siblings to that marble.

I didn't get back in time to see if there was an answer to my question about my cheescakes. Is that still in the works for the future? When do I get my cheesecakes, wuv?

Auratus, they are all beautiful. I can't see the wilds yet well but the smokey CT Plakat is billowy and cool and the green is a great color.

What an awesome package from Wuv! LUCKY!! :wub: Those DT's are way too cute!! *needs babies*

I also love that Mahachai tank, it's really beautiful.

Thanks for all the comments! I've seen my imbellis like 1 time :p but when I saw them they were beautiful.

The mahachai have colored up but their tails seem clamped, especially on the female. Is this the way they normally look or should I be worried? Wilds are still new territory to me.

Most reactions

Back