New babies

Tyler777

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
The other by my surprise I found a tiny orange baby swordtail hiding in the sea weed on top of my tank I was in shocked seeing it, I looked for more but I guess the bigger fish found em bfore I did sadly. Anyhow, I got it out n put it into a small beta tank that was unused n the next day I found 3 tinier black baby mollies hiding in the sea weed when I went to get small net n glass to get em out I only found 1 the other 2 disappeared maybe bigger fished got to them bfore I did so I put that one in the betta Tank with the baby swordtail.
Yesterday my wife was looking for those 2 missing baby black mollies n found another even tinier little guy but this one was kinda of transparent even so we got it out cause a big white molly was stlking it so we put it with the other 2 babies.
The fact that the baby swordtail is 3 times bigger than the last tiny guy would the baby swordtail eat the tiniest guy ?

The fact that the baby swordtail is 3 times bigger than the last tiny guy would the baby swordtail eat the tiniest guy ?
No worries, it won't eat the tinier fry.

Most reactions

Back